Sunday, November 14, 2010

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Strep Throat

Hello:)

there is something really nasty going around and my sister was tested and it is not strep throat but feels just as nasty...She was done for 1 1/2 weeks and would not let me do much with the oils for her.....  I spent last week with it and I am here to tell you that you really have to be aggressive with the oils and these crazy bugs! When I first felt the flu coming on-I was shivering cold and running a fever and knew that I needed oregano & onguard in my body-so I took 2 capsules in a 2 hour period with 5 drops oregano 5 drops of on guard and the rest lemon... I took a hot bath with epson salts and 4 drops each deep blue, peppermint, birch & aromatouch for the aches & pains & fever & some serenity to sleep...  I soaked as long as I could and that really felt good! the next morning I had the killer sore throat and so I gargled with 2 drops oregano, 2 drops lemon, 2 drops on guard & 2 drops melaleuca with a little bit of water... I gargled as long as I could and then I swallowed that mixture... It is nasty but very effective-killer sore throat gone in 10 mins:) came back the next day and I did it again... gone quickly...  I had my husband do 2 spinal techniques-FCO on the spine-starting with oregano, them thyme, rosemary, basil, frankincense, on guard, melaleuca & ending with peppermint.. does not matter what you use inbetween but always start with oregano and end with peppermint... and then heat it up! heating pad or hot towel... The aromatouch would be good but my husband does not know it yet and this was faster & works effectively too...

 I kept taking capsules of oregano, on guard & lemon mixed with melaleuca and some frankincense, basil & thyme, rosemary, & myrrh in my body the next few days:) I felt great! The GX assist would be good too... I keep having some symptoms pop up and I just aggressively do it again depending on what comes up...I have taken quite a few baths with different oils aches & pains...
 I do have a persistent obnoxious cough... the throat drops ease a little bit but I have found that lemon tea with honey and extra doTERRA lemon drops-like 5, relieves that and then when it starts up again I will take 3 drops lemon and 2 drops myrrh in a little water-gargle and swallow... Ugh! but relieves...
I am happy to say that I have taken care of it all naturally with the oils, rest, and homemade chicken soup:)

Be aggressive! My thought at one point was I need a doctor but that was the old way of thinking for me:0 ) I just got up and tried something new with the oils-lots of breathe and eucalyptus have kept the nasty stuff coming up and lots of blessings! ;) Breathe and eucalyptus on my chest and throat with a heating pad have been good to relieve the congestion and loosens up the phlegm... Ugh! ; )
all in all I feel great and It did not put me down! I rested and emailed and phone called 1 full day and gave my body naps when it needed but I am truly grateful for the power of The doTERRA oils...

Good luck and happy & quick healing,

Maree :)




On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 7:43 PM, lenargibbs <lenargibbs@yahoo.com> wrote:
Ok, someone might have already answered this question, but I am
looking for a super-aggressive strep throat battle regimin. Besides
using oregano and onguard topically and gargling with lemon and
peppermint, what else should I do? Thank you all!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment