Monday, November 8, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Looking for an aroma touch angel in or around San Pedro, CA

I am looking for someone who would be willing to perform aroma touch
therapy on a dear friend of mine who lives in San Pedro, CA. She is
dying of ovarian cancer and has just a few months to live. I live in
Missouri or else I would be doing it. She is on her last series of
chemo and it is burning her from the inside out. She is on morphine
and I know that aroma touch will help her. She is single and lives
alone so there is no one there to teach the technique to. She is an
amazing person with the most positive attitude, I hate seeing her
suffer so much when I know how much the oils will benefit her. If
anyone is willing to help her a few days a week, you would forever be
our angel! Please email me and then we can be in touch by phone.
Thanks!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment