Monday, November 8, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Dog Bite and Blood Thinners Testimonial

Don't forget about Myrrh - the essential oil liquid bandage!  It seals wounds up in no time flat!  Glad to hear your dad's stopped bleeding and everything looks great.  I feel so grateful to have found these wonderful oils.
 
--Laura 

From: Rindee <rindee@hotmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, November 8, 2010 9:06:14 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Dog Bite and Blood Thinners Testimonial

I just wanted to share an experience I had this weekend in hopes it
might help someone else.

My dad was bitten by a German Shepherd on his thigh around noon while
out taking a walk.  He had some superficial scratches and one very
deep wound where his fatty tissues were extruding.  He was taking
blood thinners and was bleeding severely.  We got the bleeding to slow
down and took him in to get stitches.  About an hour after we got home
we had to change the bandage because he had soaked it.  Two hours
later we had to change the bandage again.  This was 7 hours after the
initial accident and when I changed the bandage this time it looked as
fresh as if it had just happend 3 minutes ago.  Even the scratches
hadn't scabbed up one bit.  I pulled out my oils to see if they would
help stop the bleeding.  I applied Helichrysum all around the wounds
and anywhere it looked like there was bruising.  I applied Melaleuca
around the wounds to kill any bacteria.  I applied Lavender on top of
the scratches and poured a drop directly on the deep wound to help
with healing the tissues.  We bandaged it up and checked it 3 hours
later before bedtime.  The scratches all had scabs on it, and half of
the deep wound was scabbed over as well.  The bandage was only soaked
about half way through.  We cheered that the bleeding was stopping (we
were all getting worried by that point).  I re-applied the oils, only
this time I used doTerra's Purify blend in place of the Melaleuca.  I
checked it the next morning 8 hours later.  The bandage was only
soaked about 1/4 of it's capacity and the wound looked clean and
healthy.  Everyone credited the success to "Rindee's amaizing oils".

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment