Sunday, January 10, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Diffuser

This website has had many discussion regarding diffusing and our diffuser. You can also
find valuable research and information of everythingessential.me, a great website that will
present the information that you need.
If you do not find what you need, email us back and we will give you more info.
 
Thanks
Pat

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 9:44 PM, cpstol@gmail.com <cpstol@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been searching the internet for info on the study of the diffuser
in the room.  I've found lots of info on Dr. Diane Horne and her
study. However, the info usually refers to Young Living.  Does anyone
have any simple info on this with the source that I could use when I
talk about the diffuser.  Or can you point me to other info on our
diffuser?  Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment