Thursday, January 28, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Sleeping / growing pains

My 12 year old daughter experiences growing pains too. The Deep
Bue works great. Also, the new "Past Tense" roll on. Other oils
to consider are Birch and AromaTouch. Roman Chamomille works
great on kids when they are stressed out and need to "turn off" so
they can sleep. Also, lavender baths are great too! I can totally
relate to having to get up in the middle of the night because my
child wakes up complaining about growing pains. I would keep
a bottle of oil by my night stand and apply the oil and within
10 minutes we would be back to sleep! How valuable is that? I
don't know any mom that wouldn't want to have oils on hand...

On Jan 27, 8:49 am, Chris <doter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a friend with a 14 year old son.  Lately he has been sleeping
> much more, even more than the "typical teenage boy" and when he wakes
> up he is still tired.  His energy levels are way down.  He has also
> had some muscle ache, mostly legs so the doctors initially chalked it
> up growing pains.
>
> Has anyone come across anything like this?  I know to suggest the LLW
> but what oils would you suggest?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment