Friday, January 1, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Type 1 Diabetes

Hi Everyone, I am looking for some suggestions on how I can help my
mom. My mom is type 1 diabetic and at a recent doctors appointment we
were told that her pancreas is not working, its completely shut down.
So my mom asked her doctor about taking the LLW supplements and was
trying to show her the info on it and the doctor answered without even
looking or even trying to look at the info: "Nothing is going to make
your pancreas work, it's shut down. So I don't want you to get your
hopes up." I was kinda shocked by her reply, but then I remembered I
have doterra! Now I've become ever more determined to help my moms
body repair itself and hopefully get her pancreas working again. So my
mom has done the Gx and Pb Assist and is awaiting the arrival of her
LLW pack. But I was wondering how the coriander and any other oils can
help and be applied for type 1 diabetes. We want to use the oils in
every way possible not only to surprise the doc with her results, but
ultimately so my mom will feel better. I'd love to hear your
suggestions!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment