Tuesday, January 26, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] skin candida and acute respiratory problems

Hi, I have a question from one of my contacts. She has candida on
most of her body. She is looking on how to get rid of this naturally.
I looked in the book Modern Essentials and found the oils to use, but
there is no receipe. Can anyone instruct me to a receipe or two for
this lady. She also has respitory problems. Told her to use
Breathe. My husband not only uses Breathe but also cinnamon bark,
oregano, clove. Diffusing does help. On the feet also. He uses it
orally and also neat but this lady is older. I guess coconut oil
would be advisable. Is there something else she can use to help her
breathe better. Thank you all.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment