Tuesday, January 12, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Severe vertigo

In the past I have had some very severe bouts with vertigo. I can't
stress enough how much ginger helped me. I agree with the others
about the LLW also. Also a really good chiropractor will help
immensely. (I stress a very good chiropractor.....sometimes they will
not help the problem and even make it worse) Ask around, there are
some really good chiropractors out there. Also a professional massage
with our oils is helpful. I know how discouraging vertigo is but tell
your friend not to give up, there is relief. Be persistant and you
can manage this problem!

On Jan 10, 9:43 pm, Amy <amys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a friend who has severe and debilitating vertigo and has for
> the last few years.  She has tried everything she could find and has
> pretty much given up.  Her doctors have concluded that she will just
> have to live with it.  It has gotten to the point where she is sick
> continually and cannot work any more.  Does anyone have any
> suggestions for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment