Monday, June 29, 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Headache

I have been using one of the protocols on the DoTerra everythingessential.me site. 
This protocol does not magically take away my migraine. What it does do is prevent the migraine from escalating. I do this protocol every 15 minutes for about an 1 1/2 hours. Once the migraine has begun to ease off to a point where I feel it's under control I continue to rest. After several hours the migraine will completely dissipate. There have been times when I have still had to resort to medication when the migraine could not be controlled. 


Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 29, 2015, at 1:52 PM, Lila Wiley <lilawiley@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Would like to know if you have any recommendations for a migraine?  I've tried peppermint, lavender and lemongrass on the base of my neck.  Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment