Thursday, June 25, 2015

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Severe Itching Arm... help!

Great post!  I'm keeping this on in my favorites! 


BodyWork by Dawn
508-577-7578
www.bodyworkbydawn.abmp.com

 

Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 09:45:21 -0700
From: deerclingman@gmail.com
To: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com
CC: designingflorals@yahoo.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Severe Itching Arm... help!

Oh dear, my heart goes out to your customer because that was my life...for more at least 30 years. Yes, I'd have times of relief but there were too many times of long-lasting flare-ups. T

My symptoms were - are you ready? - itching. That's it, nothing else, no rash, just itching that came from deep inside. So I'd scratch and scratch and scratch...until the scratching so damaged my skin that I'd bleed. The itching made it difficult to fall asleep and would often wake me up repeatedly during the night. My dermatologist couldn't figure out what was wrong even after taking a biopsy. Then about ten years ago my dermatologist [I'd moved to another state so she was new to me] finally figured out that I have some bad contact/skin allergies.  Not just nickel, but also gold. Then there are the others that required lots of label reading and complete avoidance of products with fragrance among other things.  We tried three different high-potency prescriptions - one for cancer (MTX), one for leprosy, and one to prevent organ rejection. Nothing did much to relieve the itching or diminish the allergies and the side-effects for me were not worth it! 

One of the things that made a diagnosis so difficult was that the symptoms were rarely at the point of contact with the allergen. My last flare-up (started 2 years ago) led me to explore alternative/natural therapies. I'd just started looking into essential oils, but being unaware of doTERRA and completely ignorant of the how and why of oils I just ordered some helichrysum off of Amazon. Using that eased the itching for a very short time but then it came back full-force. 

Finally I found doTERRA through my sister and niece. It was determined that what I really needed was a thorough gut cleanse. So that's what I did last September, I ordered the GX Assist and PB Assist+ and did a one-month cleanse. I followed that up with a month-long Zendocrine cleanse, then repeated the gut cleanse the third month. I also used both Frankincense and Helichrysum in coconut oil on the itching site. I have since repeated the Zendocrine cleanse and done the gut cleanse again. It has been a slow process but that's to be expected since I'd been dealing with the problem for 30+ years. But my leg (the latest site) is now clear and itch free.

Forgot to mention that I also started the LongLife Vitality [LLV] supplements last September taking only a quarter dose, but I know that it also contributed to getting my body clean and nourished.

So my recommendations would be the following:
Get started on the LLV at a quarter dose then work up to the dose that is right for her
Months 1 and 3 - Gut cleanse (GX Assist/PB Assist+)
Months 2 and 4 - Filtering organ cleanse (Zendocrine detoxification complex capsules and Zendocrine Blend for topical)
Drink lots of water with a drop Lemon essential oil to also help flush the system
Alternate topical application of  Helichrysum and Frankincense on the site (dilute with fractionated coconut oil because it absorbs into the skin better than regular coconut oil) I've since learned that Myrrh is excellent for the skin so you may want to use that as well or instead of either the Helichrysum or Frankincense.

Peppermint applied topically is cooling thus the itching seems to decrease (layered on top of On Guard is great for dealing with poison ivy)

Geranium is good for addressing itching skin.

I hope your friend is able to not only find relief but also gets to the source of the itching.

Dee

On Wednesday, June 24, 2015 at 5:31:28 PM UTC-5, designingflorals wrote:
I have a healthy athletic customer that has had a 3 year - continuous - severe ITCHING problem on her arm (near elbow and up). She's been to many doctors, with no resolve. The itching doesn't show a rash or redness, but "chill" like bumps appear and itch like crazy. They come and go, but are crazy itchy.  Has anyone dealt with anything like this?  OR any oil recommendations?   

Melinda



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment