Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] "Hangover" from oils?

Yes, I have been using LLV for over 2 years.  I started DDR Prime a couple months ago. I took the Zendocrine caps 2 x a day last month, and I have just started TerraZyme

I have done the GX/PB cleanse 3 or 4 times since 2011, but I am having difficulty keeping the Candida under control.  I have had constant loose stools/diarrhea for months, and as a result I am having difficulty keeping my weight from falling.  I have started PB assist daily and I think I need to go to 3 x a day rather than 1 time a day.  

As I look back in time, I have had the radiating back pain from the calcium buildup for several years but did not recognize it.  The symptoms were tense jaws (my dentist even asked me if I ground my teeth in my sleep), insomnia (inability to fall asleep) because I was so tense, mild tingling in my left arm.  As these symptoms progress, I am coming to recognize them, whereas before, I just thought I was tired and had to have a nap every day.  For the last two months I have been using lemongrass and marjoram topically on my lower spine and frankincense on my cervical spine.  A week ago I added the frankincense and white fir to my feet morning and evening.  With the pain increasing, I decided to try the oils in a capsule (lemongrass, lavender marjoram, rosemary and On Guard 1 drop each) These oils must be doing something, because my symptoms are worse.  My left arm doesn't tingle any more, but my right arm does, and also my right leg and hip.   I am guessing that the lemongrass is helping dissolve the buildup, but in the process there is more loose waste that has to be removed.  

I have had weakness in my legs for at least two years but didn't know the cause.  I have also had stiffness in my lower legs and feet and at one time I thought I had diabetic neuropathy, because I was pre-diabetic.  I have changed my diet and am no longer pre-diabetic.  I am wondering now if this stiffness and weakness in my legs and feet is caused by the radiating back pain.  This is not excruciatingly painful, but it puts me at high risk for falls, because it affects my gait and balance.  

In summary, I have had a lot of symptoms for which I could not identify a cause.  Most of these symptoms look to me now like they are related to this narrowing of the spinal column and pinched nerves.  

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  

On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 5:50:40 AM UTC-6, Patricia Leavitt wrote:
You are using a lot of oils and if you experiencing any kind of changes, then I suggest you adjust your protocol. Are you using the LLV and/or DDR Prime? It's hard to make any suggestions without more knowledge.

pat


On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 4:53 PM, ileenj <ileenj...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have calcium buildup on my spine with tingling in arms and now tingling and numbness in right leg and hip.  

I read on everythingessential.me that Rosy had success controlling the back pain by taking a combination of Lemongrass, Lavender, Marjoram, Rosemary and OnGaurd in a capsule.  So I tried it, 1 drop each oil in a capsule, and received wonderful relief from the radiating pain within minutes for about 5 hours.  I have continued to take this about 3 times a day for the last two days.  This relaxes me enough I  go right to sleep, whereas I have had trouble falling asleep because the low-grade pain makes me tense.  Now I am noticing when I get up from sleeping that I feel groggy, similar to how I feel after taking prescription medications.  Could the oils be causing this??  I understand some have used lemongrass to dissolve the calcium buildup on the spine.  

I have also been using lemongrass, frankincense, white fir marjoram,  helichrysmm, and geranium topically (not all at the same time) on my spine and feet, and Deep Blue Rub where it hurts.  


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythin...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment