Wednesday, July 31, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re:

Janet,

Here is the information I generally send to people who ask or comment about cancer. It's a work in progress and evolves and changes as new testimonials become available:

I actually have several testimonials about cancer because I've been sort of collecting them. It's something I never want to experience again, so I'm learning all that I can about the oils/products to help. I had breast cancer 9 years ago...

What's important to note is that it doesn't seem to matter what kind of cancer, the basic protocol is the same. Plus, DDR Prime is amazing and does two wonderful things: 1) gets rid of the damaged cells in our bodies, a process referred to as "apoptosis," and 2) helps the healthy cells produce more healthy cells without being damaged/mutated by free radicals. There is a cancer protocol by Nicole Stevens on the Scientific Advisory Board that included numerous oils but now with DDR Prime, things are so much simpler! I attached a flyer about DDR Prime, it's amazing, and I take it daily along with LLV as a preventative!

Basic protocol:

1) LLV daily for an adult (A2Z chewables for a child--3 1/2s per day, and IQ Mega)

2) DDR Prime--6 to 8 capsules per day for an adult if dealing with an active problem. This was reiterated by Dr. Hill at the east coast regional conference a few weeks ago. For a child, if they have problems swallowing capsules, use the DDR Prime oil blend and use it topically before the frankincense.

3) Frankincense--topically, frequently (every 2 hours), and everywhere! Bottom of feet, along spine, and over the problem areas as well (eg. breast, brain, lung, etc.). We metabolize the oils quickly, so frequent application is important when dealing with a current tumor.

Additional suggestions I've seen, which I also believe are from Dr. Hill: 1) Lemon in your drinking water throughout the day 2) Lemongrass or other oils topically (after frankincense) 3) AromaTouch Technique 3 or 4 times a week

I don't know what you've seen in the past, so I've attached several files here:

1) A woman who commented about chemo is the file "Cancer and Chemo Comment"

2) A FB post by a women about her husband's cancer experience, "Cancer and IMGUS"

3) A testimonial from a woman about ovarian cancer

4) A testimonial about a guy and prostate and intestinal cancer

5) A woman with bone/blood cancer

6) And finally, a guy and prostate cancer

There is also a website with testimonials http://miraclesdoterra.blogspot.com/2012/12/frankincense-essential-oil-and-cancer.html

I've also attached another document from doTERRAlife that talks about cancer and some oils recommended for specific types of cancer, and uterine is one of the types mentioned with specific oils recommended along with frankincense, etc.

I'm also aware of another story of a woman in doTERRA whose mother was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in early December 2012. After a week in the hospital they sent the mom home with hospice care ("nothing more they could do"). But Bebe, the woman, had been applying frankincense to her mom every couple of hours while she was in the hospital, and when they sent her home, she continued. She diffused on guard, and was applying frankincense and DDR Prime oil topically every 2 hours (day and night). After about 10 days of oils (1 week in the hospital and 3 days at home), her mom felt hungry (a huge change), and things progressed from there. Good days, bad days, but as the mom became stronger she began taking LLV and the DDR Prime capsules (6 or 8 per day), and continued the frankincense (feet, spine, and all over where there were tumors--lungs, back, ribs, hip, pelvis, shoulder, etc.). Bebe also used wintergreen topically for pain, and the mom stopped taking her pain meds because she didn't like how they made her feel. Also frankincense and other oils help oxygenate the blood so the mom also could stop using her oxygen after a few weeks. By the end of May, 2013, the mom is feeling so much better, she's up and around, gardening in her yard, she's off all of the meds and is only taking DDR Prime, the oils and LLV, and she went on a vacation. Her oncologist told her back in February that he doesn't understand why or how but that her cancer is dying.

Additionally, I know there is a man who is currently using this protocol for his brain cancer. In fact he commented recently in a doTERRA FB group that he's using frankincense, thyme, and taking LLV and DDR Prime, and it's working wonderfully for him.

I had radiation daily for 8 weeks after my lumpectomy. They told me back then that if I had a reoccurrence that I would have to have a mastectomy because even 10 years out (and it's now been 9), that about 90% of the radiation would still be in my body! That's pretty scary! Plus, because I had so many questions about the kind of radiation treatment they were doing to me, my radiation oncologist gave me a couple of articles from the International Journal of Radiation Oncology thinking it would shut me up I guess. I took them home, read and underlined them, and took them back with questions! Needless to say, he didn't expect that. The point---in the articles it actually referred to radiation as "poison." So I was literally being poisoned for a few minutes every day, 5 days a week, for 8 weeks. If I had doTERRA back then you can be sure I would have been using the oils/products as much as possible to counteract the damage of the "poison."

Blessings to you and your family,

Liz

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment