Tuesday, July 30, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] mono or strep???

My son who is 12 came down with a high fever yesterday...103.5.  He has the chills, swollen glands in neck a headache on and off and huge tonsils.  The doc said it looks like either mono or strep.  The rapid strep came back negative so they sent it away for the 3 day test.  At any rate, I am not sure what to do oil wise.  I have been putting onguard and melaluca on his feet and neck as well as making him gargel onguard and lemon a few times a day.  I rubbed a drop of melissa on the roof of his mouth but he gagged because of my finger in his mouth and threw up.  I would like to make up capsules for him but I don't know what, how much and how often.  Plus since I don't know for sure what he has, I don't know what would be best.  Can someone please advise me as to how I can help my misserable boy.  Thank you!  He is 12 and 96 lbs if that makes any difference....

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment