Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Chronic Nerve Impingement & Neuropathy caused by Spinal Stenenoisis

How long do you think before she sees results? I had originally said I would send samples for her various conditions but now I'm wondering if she'll need to buy the aromatouch kit if it might take a couple months?
 

On Friday, July 26, 2013 8:11:46 AM UTC-6, Patricia Leavitt wrote:
I would suggest the Aroma Touch Technique at least twice a week. Also the LLV and DDR Prime have been shown to bring people into balance. I would also apply Frankincense and Helichrysum up the spine daily.

Pat


On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 2:29 PM, Sheree <shere...@gmail.com> wrote:
I searched for info on this but nothing came up.
 
My aunt was born with Spinal Stenenoisis and had 2 surgeries when she was 10 & 16. They left her lower back exposed so that's where she has "pain numbness shooting pain like hot it's my L5 to L1" (chronic nerve impingement).  She's 48 now.
 
Also I asked her where her neuropathy was, she said "in my legs I thought I had sleep apnea I did the sleep test and I dance in my sleep so I'm on gabapentin for the nerve pain and dancing in my sleep I used to have the pain and numbness go from my arms down to my toes and burning".
 
Thanks for any help you can give,
Sheree
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment