Tuesday, July 30, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re-purpose 15 ml bottles for shot glass recipes

Necessity is the mother of invention. We were camping and I got strep throat (it has been going around) and I needed to get some oregano on my throat. I need to mention that I am also "gargling impaired" :)  I had an empty 15 ml bottle and it worked perfect. I dropped in the oils, filled with water, and then placed almost the entire bottle in my mouth and laid back. I let the mixture set in the back of my throat as long as possible and then swallowed tiny sips. This was great because I also did not get any oregano/OnGuard on my lips, I was using the "Flu Bomb" recipe. A few doses and it cured the throat, rash, and headache.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment