Wednesday, January 23, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Slim and Sassy Questions

Hi there,

I have recently started the Slim and Sassy Challenge and love it - however I have a few questions for the group that I would love some clarification on. Currently, I take S&S in a capsule as the program suggests - 5 drops, 5 times a day. I have been drinking a TON of water (at least 6-8 glasses through out the day). I'm watching my calories and carbs each day and have joined a group training program at my gym that meets (to get our butts kicked) three days a week. Things are great, however around the 4:00 mark everyday I get a little headache and feel kind of funny. Is this due to the S&S? Should I continue with 5 drops, 5 times a day? Or bring it down to 5 drops, 3 times a day?

Also, I am drinking the Trim Shakes and LOVE the chocolate. How many is a good recommended amount for those watching calories and carbs? One shake a day or two?

As many have mentioned before, I have been taking the LLV for about a month now and can really feel the results! I have more energy and focus through out the day, my skin looks great (glowing) and I sleep better at night. Not to mention I haven't gotten sick this year with the nasty bugs/flu going around.

I appreciate any insight and feedback!! Thanks,
Sarah Caskey - IPC in Morgantown, WV

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment