Wednesday, January 30, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Zendocrine Detox

I would focus on the zendocrine cleanse and back off the slim & sassy until my elimination channels were more prepared to deal with the toxins that may be releasing with the slim & sassy.  I would also take a Terrazyme 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner to help with cleansing as suggested by Laura Jacobs.  

On Saturday, January 26, 2013 7:56:38 AM UTC-5, Lisa Banter wrote:
I started my Slim and Sassy program (One Trim Shake a day that I love) along with the Zendocrine capsule. Yesterday I woke up with a red rash, heavy on my lower right leg and a lighter one on my lower left leg. I am putting Clear Skin on them. Took an Epsom Salt bath with Geranium last night. This morning still there. It is a bit itchy. I am drinking lots of water and my upline suggested I take a bit of flax seed every morning to help with toxins that are being released. Suggestions....... I did eat a piece of Salmon at Carabas the other night suppose I could have had a reaction from the fish or the way it was prepared.
Thanks,
Lisa

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment