Thursday, January 31, 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Candida cleanse pregnancy and nursing

I don't know if I missed this or I've just answered it so many times lately. I do not recommend doing cleanses while pregnant or nursing, especially GX Assist. You can add a PB Assist daily to help. I would just tackle it with diet. Eliminate white flour (even unbleached) white rice and white potatoes plus all forms of sugars. You can eliminate candida just doing diet and probiotic. It is slower but it still works.
gin
On 1/30/2013 8:22 PM, christdied4all@msn.com wrote:
>From what I have heard, no, it is not.  I heard, for sure, not while nursing and I am also pretty sure I read something where someone did it while they were pregnant and their baby ended up w/issues they felt were from the cleanse.  Somebody chime in if I am wrong.

On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:23:31 PM UTC-7, Lindsay wrote:
Is it safe to do a candida cleanse while pregnant or nursing? Any tips or suggestions?
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment