Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Women's Phytoestrogen Complex and bone nutrient

I wouldn't. If you have had blood work that suggested you needed calcium
then a 1/2 dose of Bone. But I don't recommend Phyto unless you have
symptoms that need addressing. LLV and DDR are a beautiful combination.
I would consider a round of GX Assist and PB Assist but otherwise I'd
stick with what you are doing.
All of that is assuming you don't have symptoms or issues you'd like to
address.
gin
On 1/30/2013 4:22 AM, 3lilloves wrote:
> I am taking the LLV and the DDR Prime, I am 38 and healthy. I was
> wondering if I should start taking the Women's Phytoestrogen Complex
> and the Bone Nutrient complex.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment