Tuesday, January 22, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Uses for Cilantro

To all who posted their helpful advice:  Thank you much.  I did try 2 drops of the Cilantro in a vegetable capsule once in morning and it has helped tremendously.  I do sometimes have to take a 2nd one in the evening, but this has been the answer to my heartburn problem.  Thank you so-o much.  Also, I needed Cilantro for metal detox as I had a recent implant in my mouth.  Does anyone know how long I need to plan on this detox plan for metal?  

On Saturday, January 19, 2013 9:58:31 PM UTC-5, Mary McCabe wrote:
  I just had a scan this week and this scan told me to apply Cilantro one time per day.  My Modern Essentials book tells me that Cilantro is used for flavoring in cooking and gives no other reasons for use.  Does anyone else know the reasons I would need Cilantro? 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment