Tuesday, January 22, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: my dog has a cough

I have a cat who has lung problems and per her vet, she has the equivalent of COPD in humans.  I have been rubbing Breathe and FCO on her throat area and on the bottom of one paw for the last few days.  This seems to help her as she has less congestion now.  So I bet this would also work with a dog as well. 

On Monday, January 21, 2013 4:53:49 PM UTC-5, onebet...@yahoo.com wrote:

My dog has a cough that I believe to be linked to the cold that my family has been passing around.  Can I use Breathe on him? If not, what can I use to help him. It seems like it is annoying to him and he doesn't really cough much when he is asleep, only awake and it just started today (Mon Jan 21, 13).  Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment