Wednesday, January 23, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Testimonial for head cold

I do not have Myrrh yet is there anyting that can be subsituted?
 
Sandra
 

On Monday, January 21, 2013 1:05:14 PM UTC-5, Colette wrote:
I just wanted to post about my recent success using doTERRA essential
oils.  I use this site several times a week to find answers to
questions I have, but I rarely post anything, so I decided it's time
to give back and share my success story.

I was been feeling like I was coming down with something all week, but
have been using the oils faithfully and so far was able to stay on
top, until Saturday.  I woke up and had a runny nose, stuffy nose,
headache, body aches and a cough!  I used my oils as usual (OnGuard,
Frankincense, Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint and Melaleuca) but as the
day went on I was getting worse.  I had wrote down a recipe that I had
got from this site and decided to give it a try.  I put 4 drops each
of On Guard, Oregano and Rosemary and 2 drops each Frankincense and
Myrrh in a capsule and took it at 1:30 in the afternoon.  I did the
same thing at 3:30, 5:30 and 7:30.  By 9:30 I was feeling much better
so I decided not to take another until I needed it.  I woke up at 1:30
AM and took one more and went back to bed.  By Sunday morning when I
woke up at 6:45, I was amazed how great I felt!  No stuffy or runny
nose and I hadn't coughed at all!  I still had a bit of a headache,
but I was able to deal with that.  By the way I felt on Saturday, I
thought for sure I wouldn't be able to sing with my church choir on
Sunday, but much to my surprise, I was able to sing without any
problems whatsoever!  I continued taking the capsule 4x on Sunday and
will take it 4x today, just to make sure everything is cleared out of
my system.

Thanks to everyone on this site for sharing your knowledge so that
others like me can come here and learn new ways to use these amazing
oils!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment