Friday, January 25, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Need Rheumatoid Arthritis Testimonial!

I have a dear friend who is able to stop the AR with LLV, many on my team have - but it takes consistency  you cant skip.  Many use the DeepBlue and DeepBlue Rub layered for pain while the LLV kicks in.  We have also found many get huge temporary relief from 
my RA blend I developed for my mother: 15d Frank, 20d DeepBlue, 4d Lavender.

The LLV gives the body what is needed to repair.  There are various oils that help.  Iv'e looked them up in the ME and made bath salts for those with AR as well. DeepBlue & Frank are hugely helpful there is so much inflammation. in my opinion I think it would be best to give the LLV a test for 3 months but at least 2.  I say 2 because while those I know have mostly recovered the first month on it and all pain has stopped and they took all the doses everyday (those who I have that don't- the pain has not stopped), my personal experience with MS it was the following month I could tell and I'd hate for someone to quite just before they stuck gold.
hope that helps.

Heather in WA




On Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:29:36 AM UTC-9, Kstough wrote:
I have someone asking me what to do for helping RA--I discussed GX and PB Assist, LLV, DDR Prime. He is a bit leerly and would love to hear of a testimonial where the oils have really helped. Anyone have a testimonial they with to share?!

Katherine

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment