Friday, January 25, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: cat scratch - very painful!

Hi Janyce,
If you go to http://everythingessential.me, then to Health Concerns,
then Animal Bites, there is a lot of info there, with testimonies.
My personal testimony is that I was bitten a few months ago by our
neighborhood cat. She bit me on the hand with such force that it was a
deep puncture wound through the top of my hand. It hurt a LOT! I put
Melaleuca on it for the infection and Lavender for the pain and it
healed within about 5 days. I know you already used those and they
didn't help, but there are many other choices and I am sure you will
find one that works for you. The oils will work better than the OTC
products. Good luck!

On Jan 25, 6:52 am, Janyce <janleba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, this is stupid but I am curious.  I have a nasty cat scratch that
> hurts like crazy.  I've been putting Lavender on it with no relief and then
> also Melaleuca.  Neither have taken the pain out of it.  It happened
> yesterday and today it is very red and sore looking.  I don't even own any
> Neosporin, which is what I would have reached for in the past.  Any
> suggestions on what I should do for it?
>
> Thanks much.
> Janyce

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment