Tuesday, November 16, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] viruses

Hi everyone! I'm about to ask a really silly question but somebody
asked me the other day and I had no idea what to say! I know we have
the great slide showing how OnGaurd kills viruses, etc and I have been
religiously using OnGaurd here for a month now and LOVE it!! However,
someone said to me "well if OnGaurd is the cure for viruses, how come
they haven't used it to cure AIDS?" I have no idea! Help me out here.
They weren't trying to be sarcastic, they really wanted to know. I'd
love some insight.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment