Tuesday, November 16, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: viruses

Thanks Ladies! Very helpful and I've been meaning to get my hands on
some Melissa!

Laura - the people running the pharm companies arent as bad as we
think but just have different philosophies and I try to respect their
opinions as I ask them to respect mine. My boyfriend's father is the
CEO of a major pharmaceutical company that I won't name here because
everyone probably has some of his product in their med cabinet right
now. He is a scientist and pharmacist by trade and grew up in the
ranks of this company from someone who worked in the factory floor
doing odd jobs, etc during college and moved his way up through hard
work. He came from a dirt poor family with no dad himself and he had
to help make ends meet for his family. He has no yacht or other house
than the one very humble one her shares with my boyfriend's mother.
They are the kindest, caring, and giving people I've ever met and if
you'd meet him and see what kind of car he drives (an old beat up
Honda with 200k on it) and the lifestyle he leads, you'd never guess
what kind of money he makes. Anyway, just throwing it out there. I
hear you completely but things don't always appear as they seem :)

On Nov 16, 11:23 am, Laura Doll <oregonheal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The short answer, Julie, is because pharmaceutical companies would lose billions
> of dollars if people started spending $115/bottle of Melissa to fight AIDS
> instead... or used any other doTERRA oils.  Unfortunately, it is all about the
> almighty dollar and paying for yachts and homes in the Bahamas.  How cool would
> it be if the pharmaceutical companies went under and all those employees signed
> up to help spread the word about doTERRA's oils?  Sounds like a fabulous plan to
> me!
>  
> --Laura
>
> On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Julie Lutz <lut...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone! I'm about to ask a really silly question but somebody
>
>
>
> >asked me the other day and I had no idea what to say! I know we have
> >the great slide showing how OnGaurd kills viruses, etc and I have been
> >religiously using OnGaurd here for a month now and LOVE it!! However,
> >someone said to me "well if OnGaurd is the cure for viruses, how come
> >they haven't used it to cure AIDS?" I have no idea! Help me out here.
> >They weren't trying to be sarcastic, they really wanted to know. I'd
> >love some insight.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment