Monday, November 22, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oil Pulling

I have no idea what is special about safflower. That is just the first
oil I learned about and if you google it, you will find out that
people use all kinds of oils. You gotta see what you like. I don't
do virgin or anything special. I get mine right next to Crisco @
walmart. I love coconut oil so I have done it before but most
consistent with safflower oil for no particular reason.

On Nov 22, 12:49 pm, "williamson...@yahoo.com"
<williamson...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think I understand now. I have one last question. Does it need to be
> safflower oil? What is it about safflower oil that is beneficial to
> our health? Is it a special virgin safflower oil that I need to
> special order? We don't live near any health food stores so it can be
> difficult to get specialty items sometimes. Could another oil be used
> such as EVOO with good results?
> Okay- that's all my questions for now. Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment