Saturday, November 20, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Garden Essence Essential Oils

I always plead ignorance because it is the truth. I have no idea
about other oil companies and that is why I use doterra. People that
want to use other oils or have other oils to use, they need to do
their homework. Obviously "our homework" is about doterra oils and
that is all I talk about.
So you just be honest! I don't talk about other oils negatively or
postively. I mean I don't use brand names. All "other oils" are
lumped in the not good group and I just don't use names. So it
doesn't matter what people bring up. I guess it is different for
people that have used oils for years and experienced so many different
companies.

It seems like the smell test works for a lot of people. If they are
like me, that really does nothing. I don't have a trained nose I
guess. I have no idea what pure is supposed to smell like. And what
if you have just smelled fake all your life and then you are supposed
to just somehow know what real smells like???? I love doterra's oils
and some scents I like and some I don't no matter how pure...that is
what probably makes some stink to me. lol Also it is not good when
people's noses are like mine and they smell in front of a group at a
class and they say, "oh, just like mine," or "that smells horrible."
Scent is so personal and people like what they like. So I always
think people are playing with fire when they have hard oil users do
the smell test. It could blow up in their face. But I hear of people
all the time saying, all I had to do was smell. Good for them, easy
sell. Gambling to me plus it is not my story for reasons I stated
above.


On Nov 17, 10:04 pm, Jewels <juliezelledri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A friend asked me if I knew anything about the qualitiy of Garden
> Essence essential oils, which of course I don't. Just wondered if
> anyone out there knew about their quality standards. In my biased
> opinion, doTERRA is the best of the best of the best, but I want to
> know how I can answer my friends question in the most honest way.
>
> Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment