Monday, November 1, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Dog

I have used frank, lavender and melaleuca on wounds on my dog with
much success. Good luck, Karen
On Nov 1, 4:24 pm, guy <galesandg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a small Shih Tzu that just returned from the vet. We discovered
> yesterday that she had been bitten by something and had a large lump/
> abscess on her upper shoulder. My vet shaved her hair and drained the
> abscess, sent me home with antibiotics and asked that I return her on
> Thursday for some 'minor' surgery to remove the skin around the wound
> area because it was discolored.
>
> I have been using Frank and Lavender on her. Would appreciate any
> other suggestions. Would rather use natural than put her through
> surgery, and my wallet in bankruptcy.
>
> Thanks much
> Gale Sandgren

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment