Sunday, January 10, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Sore throat

Perfect - I have all three of those oils, so I'll give that a try.

Thanks so much!

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 12:18 PM, <ramsfam13@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am experiencing the same thing.  This is my second day with it.  I've just continued taking the gx assist, the llw, as well as putting on guard on my tongue, breathe on my chest and oregano on my feet.  I can definitely feel it helping.  I'm also trying to get more rest and drink lots of water.  Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: cnrb78 <cristibastian@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 11:12:06
To: Everything doTERRA<everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Sore throat

I'm currently doing the GX assist.  I'm about halfway through it.

I can currently feel a sore throat coming on - dry, scratchy, a little
painful.  Are there any oils that I can use to prevent a sore throat?
And if so, how do I apply them?  (Orally, topically, etc)





--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment