Monday, January 4, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] empty nose syndrome

I spoke to a distributor for Tastefully Simple at one of the vendor shows I participate in she had lost her sense of smell. To her it was very important to have her sense of smell as she baked the products that she sold.  She was also concerned that she was eating spoiled food and would get very sick from that. She liked to burn/melt on a candle plate, scented candles all of the time.
I suggested that she stop using candles at all and use Breathe as often as she thought of it during the day, but at least twice a day on the sinus area of her face.  She told me it took about 10 days and her sense of smell was fully restored and that she had thrown away all of her scented candles.
 
THis may not even be close to what you are asking, but Breathe is worth a try. 
 
I use Purify on the sinus area of my face when my sinuses stay stuffy feeling for too long.
 

--
Dian Barnhart IPC 1075


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment