Sunday, January 17, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Aromatouch Class?

The actual certification takes more than just one 2 hour class. There will be more
info. on this in the future. Right now you could order the book and CD, it is very
easy to follow.
Pat

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Shannon E. <severtsen01@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know when the next possiblity is for the Aromatouch Class?
I missed the last 2 and really need to learn this to help me and my
family. Please let me know how I can become certified. Thanks :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment