Tuesday, January 5, 2010

[mompowergroup] Digest Number 275

Messages In This Digest (5 Messages)

1.1.
Re: Hello From: Raine Helgeson
2a.
Re: Hello from a new member From: ajbermack@verizon.net
3.
HELLO! From: che
4a.
Re: plz pray me From: Mehri Sedaghat Shayegan
4b.
Re: plz pray me From: Mehri Sedaghat Shayegan

Messages

1.1.

Re: Hello

Posted by: "Raine Helgeson" mystic_dreams01@yahoo.com   mystic_dreams01

Mon Jan 4, 2010 6:00 am (PST)



Thanks for the recipe, I will definitely have to try it.

________________________________
From: "ajbermack@verizon.net" <ajbermack@verizon.net>
Hi.
Thanks for your interest! Here's the recipe, but I've also included links below to two blogs I wrote about making granola (with the recipe) and a video.

....

2a.

Re: Hello from a new member

Posted by: "ajbermack@verizon.net" ajbermack@verizon.net   ajbermack

Mon Jan 4, 2010 6:00 am (PST)



Thanks for the welcome!
Alison

Alison J. Bermack


On Jan 3, 2010, Molly Taray <poetgal26@yahoo.com> wrote:
 
Hello Alison, I am fairly new too the group, I am a mother of 2,
and I am a cook, but more of a baker, but I am learning to be a
better cook though...

My son is 3 yrs old, has some special needs and my daughter is 13
months...My son is the picky eater, she isn't so much....

Take care and welcome aboard,

Molly


3.

HELLO!

Posted by: "che" che4jc@yahoo.ca   che4jc

Mon Jan 4, 2010 6:03 am (PST)




[:))] HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MOMS OUT THERE! [;)]

4a.

Re: plz pray me

Posted by: "Mehri Sedaghat Shayegan" m_sedaghat_sh@yahoo.com   m_sedaghat_sh

Mon Jan 4, 2010 6:06 am (PST)



Hi Lisa
Thanks for your attention to me.....I really know u .....Lisa how old  r your children?.....I really like to be in contact with u  more.......Lisa your sentenses being me relax....thanks alot.....Take care

--- On Thu, 12/31/09, Lisa Stock <lisadavidstock@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: Lisa Stock <lisadavidstock@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [mompowergroup] plz pray me
To: mompowergroup@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 9:56 PM

 

Hi Mehri,
I hope things get better for you, i know it's hard for us moms to take care of our children when we aren't 100%. You are in my prayers to get better. I am 39 years old and a mother of 3 children, had severe back surgery in 2005 and has disabled me for life, there are certain things that a normal mom can do, that I can't. I hope your neck gets better and you are in my thoughts and prayers. Take one day at a time!
Happy New Year!
Lisa

--- On Wed, 12/30/09, Mehri Sedaghat Shayegan <m_sedaghat_sh@ yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi all.....I'm 38 years old,I've had neck ache seriously, I was very active and full enerjy but now I can't do normaly things in my life,it caused me sad,i have 2 children and don't have anybody who help me,I try to imagine good life .
I love all moms.
Mehri 

4b.

Re: plz pray me

Posted by: "Mehri Sedaghat Shayegan" m_sedaghat_sh@yahoo.com   m_sedaghat_sh

Mon Jan 4, 2010 6:06 am (PST)



Hi Jody
thanku for advice......dear I go to the profssiona doctor monthly.......I usually pay attention to myself bcz we need our body for this world.......Jody I'm a nurss and try to better ......take care
*Mehri*

--- On Thu, 12/31/09, Jody Mort <jlmort19@yahoo.com> wrote:

Mehri
I will pray for you. But please get this checked out by a doctor, your children need you & this could be serious.
Take Care,
Jody

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Group Charity

Give a laptop

Get a laptop: One

laptop per child

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Schizophrenia groups

Find support

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

No comments:

Post a Comment