Monday, January 4, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: unexplained pain

Thank you so much for your advice! I will suggest all what you said to
her!

Miki


On Jan 4, 10:05 pm, 24KHealth <24khea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Miki....  I would definitely start the GX and PB Assist ASAP.  Candida Yeast
> is the fall guy for many women and it leads into much heartache and distress
> to top it all off.    If she wants to help with the cramps....8-12 drops of
> Sandalwood in a capsule the second she thinks it is starting.....that alone
> was a MIRACLE for me when I still had periods.   I usually only had to take
> one capsule the first day and 6 drops the second day (but if you need more,
> take another capsule)....the rest was clear sailing until the next month.
> Totally saved my sanity I can tell you!   Also for the outside of the
> abdomen,  Dr.Hill says to use Bergamot....that it  takes care of cramps.
> Hope this helps.   Happy New Year!    Julie Ann
> ps....if she wants to find out if she has systemic Candida Yeast....do the
> spit test.   First thing in the morning get a clear glass drinking glass,
> fill it with water and spit in it.  If the spit has tentacles that head to
> the bottom of the glass, then for certain she is dealing with yeast.  This
> is where the GX and PB Assist come in...along with the LLW.
>
>
>
>
>
> On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 11:19 PM, Miki <mikis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I would like to ask about my sister who has been suffering with female
> > problems for years....She has had a couple of surgeries already in the
> > past for uterine fibroids and ovarian tumor.  She still has lots of
> > pain, sometimes the pain is so severe, she can't do anything but roll
> > around the floor!  She's gone to doctors after doctors, last one told
> > her that they just couldn't find any cause.   I've suggested for her
> > to be on LLW while back, also, I suggested GX & PB Assist this time.
> > She has been on meds (strong and regular), herbal treatment etc, so
> > she will probably go through detox period, meanwhile, I am not sure
> > what to suggest.  I've tried Deep Blue, I actually massaged her with
> > it while she was in pain.  She wasn't sure if that worked or if the
> > pain was already subsiding when I gave her the massage, so she was
> > skeptical.  I also gave her Clary Sage, but she couldn't comment on
> > that....I took it that was not significant.  She is still in pain.  Do
> > you have any other suggestions for her??  Frankincense??  She is in
> > her early 40s, never been married, no children, I don't think she is
> > sexually active... she is a bit hysterical....if you ask me....but
> > anyway, I would like to help her with something... Thanks
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr ibe@googlegroups.com>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> Julie Ann  864-506-4730
> doTERRA4u2.com
> Simply...The Most Potent Essential Oils On The Planet.  Guaranteed!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment