Monday, January 25, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Pre-mixing oils and storing methods

I pre-mix a whole jug of water and leave it on the counter for the
day. I do NOT like cold water, so it is perfect temp for me. I put the
oil in first, then fill the jug. This seems to help the oils disperse
through the water, although there is still an oil slick on the top of
the water. I love my essential oil water though, and so do my clients!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment