Friday, January 8, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Night Terrors

That is an amazing story and I will pass it along to a friend whose
daughter is suffering night terrors. Please continue to share.

On Jan 4, 4:53 pm, leeleebell...@aol.com wrote:
> I have had  amazing experiences with giving the aroma touch technique. I
> have to testify  that it is very important that you watch your thoughts as you
> are giving the  technique.
> I was thinking some positive affirmation  thoughts to my 20 yr. old son who
> has gone thru a lot this year that had made  him and I not so close. A week
> later he was asking for my advice, had me as his  number 2 friend on
> facebook and was loving and patient with me. It was truly  amazing!!!
> I have to say the first thing that jumped to  my mind about the night
> terrors was vetiver (sp)
>
> lisa in Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment