Friday, January 8, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Miscarriage Testimonial

So sorry to hear about your loss and you are amazing to have gone
through what you have. Thanks so much for the info. on the use of the
oils.

On Jan 5, 12:07 pm, Maria Dopp <heymari...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought I'd share my experience with our doTerra Group in case someone
> else may be able to benefit from it in the future.
>
> At about 10 weeks of pregnancy, my baby stopped living.  We knew I would
> miscarry, but did not know when.  I was taking the LLW pack and continued to
> drink Lemon and Digestzen in my water (and sometimes included Grapefruit and
> Ginger).  At about 12 weeks it was recommened I start using Frankincense and
> Clary Sage (thank you Pat and Tamalu).  I would put Frankincense every
> couple of hours (or when I remembered) on my forehead, crown of my head,
> back of my neck and rub my abdominal area with a few drops.  I also used the
> Clary Sage in the same manner, but not quite as frequently as the
> Frankincense (a few times a day).
>
> I stayed as hydrated as possible and near 14 weeks I finally was able to
> miscarry at home.  It was not as easy as I'd hoped, but deep breathing,
> relaxation and mini rebounding were helpful.  Everything went smoothly and I
> did not need any type of intervention.
>
> I'm grateful for doterra and the Essential Oils.  I know they were a part of
> the reason everything went so smoothly!
>
> Thanks for reading!
> --
> Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment