Sunday, January 10, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Auto-Immune Testimonials

I spent 10 years with varying kinds of "issues" from kidneys trying to
shut down, to tests for Lupus (negative), unexplained weight gain,
then finally a diagnosis of "Fibromyalgia". The problem was it didn't
STOP at fibromyalgia, I broke my arm and it wouldn't heal etc..... At
one point a Dr. looked me right in the eye and told me I was a
hypochondriac!!! Thankfully, I had the support of my family, however,
living in chronic pain for sooooo long and trying to raise 4 children
and participate in their lives and not being able to be who I was
finally took it's toll. I was prompted by spirit to call a
Naturopathic Dr I had seen off and on for many, many years and hadn't
ever given him a shot at my situation, I called him in desperation and
told them I was suicidal. He stopped with his patient right then and
there and called me back. We talked for a bit and he convinced me to
come in for another "test", I was hesitant but agreed. It wasn't
cheap, as he put it "I'm going to cast a very big net and see what
fish we catch" Well, I was sooo deficient in Human Growth Hormone he
was surprised I had made it this far AND I had plastics poisoning! We
began HgH replacement therapy and began an aggressive detox program.
He wasn't much of a believer in EO's but I insisted on using them
along the way as well. I don't remember anymore all the ones I used,
but I never, ever drank water without lemon and there was an oil for
liver support that I rubbed over my liver 3 times a day. I used
multiple oils from another company (this was before doTerra) for
hormone balancing, on my feet every morning and every night. I used
our home sauna (which we invested in after my husband had a heart
attack and 5 way by-pass) every other day and stayed in it until I
sweated profusely having drank a very large glass of water with lemon
and taking 1000 grams of Vit C and 5 or 6 essential fatty acid caps
first. The Dr. had me on various Thorne brand supplements for
detoxing as well.

I won't say it was a quick fix, it's been 4 years and we're still at
it (with far less aggression to be sure) AND I am healthier than I can
remember being in a very, very long time. I have no more fibromyalgia
symptoms, unless I am exposed to some kind of chemical or automotive
fumes etc... and then all I do is ramp it up with my supplements/oils
and get in the sauna. I will be taking HgH supplementation the rest
of my life and Vit D therapy, as well as B-12 shots. I'm ok with
that. My quality of life has improved 200%.

So in closing, I would go into detail about all I did, but truly, I
think this kind of situation needs to be taylored to the individual.
My husband had lead and mercury poisoning so his detox was very
different from mine the only think that was the same between us is
Lemon water, vitamins, minerals and LOTS OF ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS and
the sauna, everything else was taylored differently. If I was trying
to counsel someone in my shape, who had no way of paying for the tests
and Drs help, I would muscle test, muscle test and pray and help them
to develop their intuition to get things going. I would get them on
the Doterra wellness pack, lemon water, NO CAFFINE, no fake sugars,
and eliminate as many ingested and exposure toxins as they are
possibly aware of.

I know my body now, if I start to get a little headache, I stop and
look around, what could I be breathing or smelling that could be
toxic? Can I remove myself? Get some purify on the tip of my nose
and get moving away from the source, because I know, that's my first
signal. It's kind of sad that my body had to get my attention with
soooo much pain before I was willing to say "Hey, I can take
responsibility for this".

P.S. A positive affirmation I said constantly was this: I want to
feel better, nothing is more important to me than that I feel good, So
it is my intent to think thoughts, speak words and do things that
harmonize with that which feels good to me!

Namaste'

Annie


On Jan 9, 4:59 pm, "Brooke Magleby" <brooke...@cableone.net> wrote:
> I have a good friend who's husband (about 37) has been in a ton of pain for about 2 years.  Many times his feet hurt so bad he cannot go to work.  His overall health has really been suffering as well.  He has had multiple tests - everything from Diabetes, Gout, Lupus, Crones, etc. to try to figure out what is wrong - and has tried several different drugs to help, but so far - nothing has.  It has really taken it's toll on him and his family.  
>
> I have talked briefly about essential oils with them, but they are skeptical, since 'nothing else' has really worked - and money for them is really tight.  I keep thinking if he did a cleanse, and used some specific oils, we could really help him, but I want to be able to go to them with other people's testimonials - so he can see it's not just coming from me.
>
> Any suggestions or testimonials would be appreciated.  Thank you so much!
> Brooke Magleby

No comments:

Post a Comment