Wednesday, January 6, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Kidney Infection

My good friends 8 year old daughter has been dealing with a double
kidney infection. One every year for the past 2 or 3 years. The
kidney function is low and they have given anti-biotics and will be
testing the function again soon. My friend has said that reflux of
the kidney's is hereditary in her family and that most likely her
daughter has it too, hence the reason for repeated kidney infection.
Her mother and a cousin have both had surgery to correct the cause of
the kidney reflux and she said her daughter may also need it as well.

I suggested pb assist to help with the digestive tract after the
assault by the many anti-biotics. I don't know what else to offer.
I'd love to help her out. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment