Wednesday, January 13, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] GX assist

If I am using the GX assist for the first time and just got the LLW should I finish the GX and PB before I start the LLW or should I be taking the LLW at the same time as the others?  The candida info that I have always had is that when the candida mutates from a bacteria to a fungus it grows appendages and makes holes in the intestinal tract.  So when I have looked at another candida treatments they suggest using a mixture of slippery elm bark and licorice root every waking hour of the day for 10 days to heal the lining of the intestines.  As much as I would like to do it, I can't get it down once let alone every hour for 10 days.  Does anyone have any information on other ways to heal the intestines?  

No comments:

Post a Comment