Saturday, January 2, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] clarification on the term "organic"

Hi all. This is the unanswered question I have regarding the oils.
I've heard them referred to as "organic" and the company does promise
that they are free of pesticides. But I don't see an organic label
anywhere and I hesitate during my presentations to refer to them as
organic b/c I'm not entirely sure what the deal is.
I wonder, are the fields where our products are grown organic but just
not certified? Or are the pesticides removed after the plant is
harvested? I need some clarification on this...it's important to me
that I don't mislead anyone and I know this will come up at a class
sometime.

Thank you much!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment