Tuesday, June 18, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: I've never done the GX Assist so can someone guide me?

Yes, Anaum, while on the GX cleanse, no sugar, no white flour/rice, plus I also take a fiber supplement (generic Safeway psyllium) to be sure the toxins cleansed by GX have something to grab onto so they will be flushed from my body. Also drink lots of water, and of course adding lemon or Slim and Sassy to your water is always a good idea. I eat protein, fruit and vegies, and an occasional wheat tortilla or piece of wheat toast (plain). I don't follow a specific diet, I just don't drink soda, no sweets, etc. And any fruit I use is either fresh or frozen without sugar added. I'm actually on a GX cleanse now (day 2)...

Liz

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment