Saturday, June 29, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Willing to trade lodging for convention tickets

I do have 2 tickets I am interested in selling.  You can text
 me at 208-350-1272. ;)

On Friday, June 28, 2013 8:47:59 AM UTC-6, KaT wrote:
I have access to 2 Bedroom units (sleeps up to 8) at the Marriott Mountainside during the week of convention. This is a short 30 minutes from Salt Lake in the picturesque Park City, Utah area. 
I am willing to trade 5 convention tickets for the entire week. This week begins September 29th ends October 6th - Friday to Friday. They also have studio units and 1 bd units. 

The reason I am offering this is to search for tickets. I have many team members now willing to attend convention and I would like to give them this amazing opportunity. Please let me know if you have tickets for purchase or trade. 

Thank you, 

Kat Alldredge

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment