Friday, June 28, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Psoriasis / Eczema Eye Issues etc.

Hello, I am in need of some help... I have Psoriasis and or Eczema...different doctors keep calling it one or the other name over the years. I have had it for as long as I can remember. One doctor even said I had rosi oli psiris...(i don't know how to spell it but that is how it is said. - a form of psoriasis that looks like ringworm but is not and he actually said use a tanning bed occasionally just to get some uv light) Within the last few years I have been getting Psoriasis and or Eczema different places... I still have the usual "dandruff" scalp, eyebrows and spots here and there on my body as it comes and goes which is generally worse in winter. however it has now affected my face and neck and just below my ear lobes. Summer time normally things get better and I have less issues- this year so far it has not gotten better. I went to the doctor ( a new one) and he gave me Triamcinolone 0.1% (steroids) for it.... I have seen some change in it but have also experienced blurry vision as of late as well as other possible side effects... so unless it extreme- i stopped using it. I read recently that the steroids could cause cataracts and possible blindness. To say the least- I don't want to have that happen. I just turned 38 have 4 boys ages 3, 7(twins) and 15...so I'm needed; especially with my vision...lol. I tried to attached pictures but they were to large (?)- in the pictures my eyes are affected badly enough and eventually peel... not fun.  They say not to use oils to close to the eyes so I am wondering if anyone has any helpful ideas for my issues. Sometimes it gets right in the tip of eye lids and itches badly. I believe sleep deprivation and stress as of late have made it worse possibly as well as digestive issues I have had. I have looked into the fact of candida and ordered Zendocrine Oil blend and will order the rest of the digestive oils after the 1st. Any recommendations on usage- I'm a new IPC and have read a lot but because of so much reading now I'm confused as to where to start especially regarding my eye situation. One of my twins and 15 year old have a degree of Psoriasis and or Eczema as well. A hereditary issue passed down from my father. So, I will also be looking to better their issues with it as well. Thank you in advance for any help -
Melinda 


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment