Saturday, June 15, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] promote bone healing How much Helichrysum and Frankincense?

Helicrism & White Fir are amazing to promote bone regrowth. White Fir is considered poor mans frank, but it's properties are perfectly suited for bones. Inflamation, pain, & to assist the bone to heal. Emily Wright has an amazing story of how this combo assisted in the healing of her sons jaw. I've seen its work and they are a dynamic duo for healing bones.

Blending can either increase the power of your oils or change it. Essential oils rebond with each other with each that is added. I'm no Dr Hil or Dr Lawton at blending and I'm not a biochemist either. Yet, I am not sure how much it will effect the chemical make up with only 2 oils. I'm unsure if which is added to which makes a huge difference when there are only 2. When you add. 3rd oil its a whole new ball game- the whole thing matters and you can smell the difference.

Ie: vinegar & baking soda - it does not seem to matter which you add to which. Though its possable the bonding is affected molecularly.

It is however simple to look up which is which note in your ME book. If they are the same note it makes it harder. But to play it safe I'd look Helicrsm & White Fir up. I don't imagin they are the same note. Then if it molecularly does matter which is added to which, with just 2, and it may very well, your covered.

Always follow a oil recipe's order.

Amount of each makes a differance. I don't have a recipe for you. I follow inspiration and muscle testing on that. All scientist must follow inspiration to start anywhere, no matter how unscientific that sounds.

I have not found an issue with adding fractionated coconut oil to my blends. I have heard they change a blend and that they don't, that its the beauty of a carrier oil. Everything has its own energy signature so there is going to be some level of alteration, no matter what. I've not found it profound in my blends.

Honestly its not going to do your Father much good if he does not use what you give him, and the liklyness of someone reapplying frequently in a rollerbottle goes way up, in my experience. I'd make the rollerbottle for mine.

I think starting your blending days with just 2 oils is a brilliant place to start where its pretty hard to mess up. But it is possable, I imagin. If you think you bunked it, try again. I've had no real formal training yet my blends have worked beautifully for us. But I always muscle test and follow inspiration because I don't have the science in that area. I'd go for the little blend. Its your call. Take our options for what they are worth and everything James said is valid.

I tend to be more adventurous here.

My 2 cents,
Heather in WA
There really is an Oil4That.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment