Monday, June 17, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] pregnancy related nausea

My sister is pregnant with her first child and I just started doTERRA a few months ago and introduced her to the EO. She is receptive to the whole concept, but skeptical of certain oils as she has read that certain oils are not to be used during pregnancy. I've got a really good book/chart that goes over doTERRA EO in detail and how they should/could be used or if they should be completely avoided. However, I seem to have read that some individuals try oils that the book suggested to "avoid" and had no issues.... I know each body is unique, but I would be grateful to any and all suggestion (with testimonials if possible) that I could share with my sister. Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment