Saturday, January 26, 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] flu bomb question

I am on day 8 of this flu and still taking the flu bomb every 4 hours. I started out using oregano as one of the oils, then switched to marjoram to rest from the oregano.   I am feeling a little better, but I have absolutely no appetite.  I am taking the supplements and drinking lots of water.  I am already underweight and continue to lose.  I have diarrhea too.  I recently finished another round of the GX cleanse, and that helped while I was taking it but now I am on the PB Assist.  I also feel weak, especially in my legs.  I think I could function if I weren't so weak.  

What can I do to increase my appetite?  I have taken digestzen and slim and sassy off and on, but these don't seem to help much.  Maybe I haven't been consistent enough.

On Friday, January 25, 2013 11:21:01 PM UTC-7, Amelia1968 wrote:
AWESOME!:)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment