Friday, January 25, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils before surgery?

I took my diffuser & used it until they asked me to stop...all hospitals are different so I can't answer that for sure...my motto @ the time was it was better to get forgiveness than permission so we did it for my mom b/c she wanted the diffuser. After they asked us to stop using it I made a spray & we used it plus I put oils on her every day. We had 1 PT person who complained after both surgeries that the oils gave her a headache (knowing what I know now it was prob detox) &that is why we were asked to stop diffusing but they could not make us stop using oils. Her dr loved them & told us numerous times he loved coming into our room b/c it smelled so good:)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment