Friday, January 25, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils before surgery?

Thank you so much.  I have been having him that the OnGuard and Frank in a capsule.  I don't have Helichrysum yet, I better get it ordered.  I wonder, do hospitals allow you to diffuse in the rooms?  I have OnGuard in a spray bottle, and thought I could at least spray in his room when I am there if they won't let me diffuse.

On Wednesday, January 23, 2013 9:43:58 PM UTC-7, Amelia1968 wrote:
If it were me I would use Onguard (3 drops 2-3x day) +Franki (2 drops 2-3x day)either on his feet or in a capsule for his immunity & Helichrysum applied topically for healing the bone graft& help w/pain management.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment