Saturday, January 26, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Looking for some rep in my area...

I am in Roanoke, VA and would love to come down and do a class for you. I have a few other friends in Richmond that would like to have a class. Let me know If I can come and help you.
Lisa Banter
#72964


On Friday, January 25, 2013 12:18:39 PM UTC-5, S.G. wrote:
I just discovered some great essential oil company called doTERRA!
Although I haven't tried any of their products yet I am willing to test
them out...
I know they have online store but I am trying to find out if there are
some reps in Richmond VA area.  I am living in south of the river and
so I prefer someone close by...maybe around Midlothian/Chesterfield
area.
If you know of anyone who can help me...I would be very appreciative.
Thank you for reading my post...

S.G.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment